Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Bertrand's First Halloween (a photo gallery)

Last night Bertrand, in vampire garb, went trick or treating for the first time. Because if you give a mouse of costume, he's going to want a piece of candy to go with it, right?

Did he have a good time? See for yourself?



Bertrand rides on my lap during my drive to Mazon, where we were meeting up with some of my grandchildren. Yes, I know he should be buckled in, but we couldn't make the straps fit.



And we're off!



Making his way up the steps while learning the routine from my grandsons.



Sneaking off to enjoy some chocolate.



New friend



But...but...which one???



Waiting patiently for food at Mazon's park. I am the night!!!



Enjoying a hot dog. Yes, he ate the whole thing.



And then he ate way too much candy.



And then crawled inside the bucket and fell soundly asleep.

No comments: