Monday, August 21, 2017

Postings Will Be Sparse While I'm Gone (and I Talked to Ed Calkins)

Flying out tomorrow to Raleigh (by plane, not vampire bat) to spend time with my family, in whatever adventures they choose.

Although I may throw something up from time to time on social media, I won't be posting regularly until my return (but I may check in) and may not blog at all.

Where to find me?

On Twitter at @BryonySeries. On Facebook at www.facebook.com/BryonySeries or Joliet Connect at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1521908851451776/.

And of course, please follow the adventures of Bertrand the Mouse on Instagram at bertrand_bryonyseries. Because he'll more than likely be posting daily.

i also did speak to Ed Calkins. He was surprised and happy to hear from me and promised to send a fresh blog post by next Saturday. But the reasons he's taking a back seat from stuff are still there. He's a great guy, so please remember him in your thoughts/prayers.

See ya in September (or thereabouts!)





No comments: